Foundation agility is geared towards young dogs aged from six months plus. The aim is to give young dogs an early and informative start to the exciting world of agility.
The emphasis is on mental training and stimulation rather than physical. Early learning of training techniques will be of benefit to owners and dogs.
- General recalls and manners
- Equipment-based waits and stays
- Directional training in learning lefts, rights outs and ins
- How to reward your dog through play and treats
- Understanding your dog's mind